This site contains links to other sites. GetSet2Move is not responsible for the privacy practices, actions, or the content of such Web sites.
Answers to your key questions about information gathering anddissemination
- What personally identifiable information is collected from me through the web site?
- This is restricted to the information you post on our registration pages.
- For security reasons we also retain logs of all communications made through the site.
- For accounting reasons there are records of transactions made.
- Which organization is collecting the information?
- The site GetSet2Move.com is owned and operated by Get Set 2 Move Ltd a company and signatory to the United Kingdom Data Protection Act.
- How is the information used?
- You may be asked to provide personal data in certain fields on this Web site. The personal data collected on this site is used only for the purpose for which it is requested:
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This information is also used to allow us to determine statistical usage of the website.
- With whom will the information be shared?
- Information you provide at this site will not be transferred to unrelated third parties, unless we have your permission to do so. Information on a property by property basis will be shared with the professionals such as solictors and surveyors to enable them to carry out their support duties However, please note that personal information provided to this site is subject to disclosure in the case of cooperating with law enforcement agencies to aid in identifying those persons using our services for illegal activities. Information may be given even without a subpoena or court order if we believe such illegal activity is being conducted through our services. See also our policy pages on personal security.
- What choices are available to me regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
- To operate the service we need certain pieces of personal information for example, your home address. We always try to limit the information we request and explain why it is required.
- You may decline to provide the information and you may request an electronic output of any data identified to you. We are allowed under UK law to charge a reasonable fee for extracting and transmitting this data. This fee is £10.
- What kind of security procedures, are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under your control?
- Your user name and password should never be disclosed to any other party.
- How do I correct inaccuracies in the information?
- The web site allows you to update certain information directly. You can also ask us to view, amend, or delete information that only relates to you. Contact privacy@GetSet2Move.com for further information on this. Please provide your User name, email address, password and contact information.
- Is data automatically logged that is individual to me?
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. This information is also used to allow us to determine statistical usage of the website. This information is not individual in nature.
- The referring URL (the webpage you left before coming to the GetSet2Move webpage, if any) is logged whenever you view a page on the website. This allows us to see which areas are more popular than others on the website, the paths taken to reach each page, and it also allows us to gauge the effectiveness of any promotional programs we may be running at the time. All such information is gathered globally rather than individually, and no information is linked to any identifying information about you. Such aggregated data may be disclosed, for example, to potential and current advertisers providing them with information about the number of people viewing their ads and how many have clicked on them.
If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact privacy@GetSet2Move.com.